Friday, March 27, 2009

The big little man






Reid is growing like a weed! Poor guy got his 2 month immunizations last night and weighed in at 13 lbs 13oz! I also measured him at 23" long. He's already grown out of his 0-3 months sleepers. I've been having a lot of fun with him over the last week or two. He's started smiling which is so cool! I have to work pretty hard to get him to crack a smile but it's easy to see that he loves his mommy (daddy's words) so I get the most smiles right now. He also coos at me now which I love. We relax and have little conversations together. The kids really love him. Adrian likes to stroke his hair and Kara is a big fan of helping out with the diaper changes which is cute and annoying all at the same time!
I must admit that life as a mom of 3 is very challenging. It is not for the faint of heart!
We have a lot of laughs during the day and I also want to scream sometimes. I am living in toddler world which is challenging at the best of times. One day at a time is my motto. Thankfully I've returned to working out which is keeping me sane and helping me shed the pounds! This week Reid and I did mom and baby boot camp! I was so proud of myself even though I was punished after! Ken says I'm looking great which is a huge motivator!
Check out the new pics of Reid. He is such a handsome little big man!

No comments: