Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The End of Summer


Can't believe that summer is already coming to an end! We have had such an amazing summer as a family hanging out on our new boat. The kids love it because they can be with us all day in the fresh air and Adrian is getting a bit braver all the time around the water. I think by next summer he might be jumping in off the boat. We'll all be a bit sad to put it away for the winter, but we have lots to look forward to as a family this winter. We are expecting our newest family member to arrive on January 21st, 2009. We just found out last week that this one is going to be another boy! We were very surprised but we're excited as well. We are also having our basement finished at the moment which is going really well and we're excited to have more space for our growing family. As we head into fall, Ken's business is ramping up again. He's very busy with new and existing clients now which is wonderful news. He's doing a great job and I'm very proud of him. As for me, I've got just over 4 months left at work and then I am lucky enough to enjoy another year off with the kids. All 3 of them! Yikes! 

No comments: